|Boyz in the Woods|
|Season 03, Episode 08|
|Air Date||November 5, 1992|
|Previous||Here Comes the Judge|
|Next||A Night at the Oprah|
Boyz in the Woods is the eighth episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's third season which was first broadcast on November 5, 1992.
While Hilary spends her time at home with Trevor, Philip takes Will and Carlton on a camping trip that turns out to be a disaster when snow traps the unhappy campers. In the end, they wake up to discover that the bag of cash they had discovered in their cave and burned for warmth could have been theirs legitimately as prize money for a TV challenge. Will had in fact stashed some of that cash in his pants to prevent it getting burned by the other two.
- Geoffrey laughs after bringing Jazz into the mansion.
- Will earns $25,000 after saving it from getting burned with the other 25 grand by his Uncle Phil.
- This is the only time Jazz appears in any scenes without Will.
- Vivian and Ashley are absent from this episode.
- This is the first time Will, Carlton, and Phillip go camping.
- From episodes 6-10, this is the only one not to feature or mention Judge Robertson and have any relation to Phil's campaign.
- This episode's title is a pun on the 1991 film, Boyz N Da Hood, starring Laurence Fishburne, Cuba Gooding Jr, and Ice Cube.
- Carlton makes a reference to the Trix Rabbit commercials and the Karate Kid movie series in this episode.
- Will says goodnight to Abraham, Alexander, and Ben and then says he's sleeping with the presidents, but Benjamin and Alexander were never presidents.