|Season 01, Episode 11|
|Air Date||November 12, 1990|
|Writer|| Sandy Frank|
|Previous||Kiss My Butler|
Courting Disaster is the eleventh episode of The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air's first season, which was first broadcasted on November 12, 1990.
In the peak of his jealousy, Carlton decides to steal the ball from Will and take the game's winning shot.
- Syndication cuts the scene where Geoffrey is paying Jazz his money.
- U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer is used as the score for a scene.
- The circle Carlton draws on the chalkboard changes between shots. The same thing happens with the heads he and Will draw.
- When Carlton, Will, and Ashley start throwing chalk in the living room, Hilary comes and says she's trying to study, but in a later episode, Knowledge is Power, it is revealed that she dropped out of school three months ago However she could be trying to cover that up.
- Near the start of the second basketball game, you can get a glimpse of stage lights at the top of the gymnasium. Also, this is clearly shown when Carlton shoots the three-pointer.
- Carlton: You started coming to my games only after Will joined the team.
- Philip: I wanted to support Will.
- Carlton: But you wouldn't come when it was just me!
- Philip: Carlton, I'd like to come to everything you do. I always come to your tennis matches, to your glee club concerts, to your debate matches. Frankly, keeping up with your extracurricular activities is a 24-hour-a-day job.
- Will: Let's get something straight, Carlton. I've been out here for two months. I'm getting yelled at at home, shouted at at school, grounded and threatened with expulsion on an almost daily basis. And now, when I finally find something I'm down with, you can't take it. Well, I'm not about to sell myself short just so you can look good, so just grow up.
- Carlton: I was under the assumption...
- Coach Smiley: Ah, we don't make assumptions because you'll be an 'ass' and the 'ump' will 'shun' you.