|Deck the Halls|
|Season 01, Episode 15|
|Air Date||December 10, 1990|
|Previous||Day Damn One|
Deck the Halls is the 15th episode of The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air's first season, which was first broadcasted on December 10, 1990.
Will realizes that Ashley has never experienced a real Christmas before and goes out of his way to let her have one. He decorates the inside of the mansion and also the outside fully, upsetting some of the neighbors.
The neighbors ultimately come around to the decorations due to a group of kids who choose the best-decorated house and sing Christmas carols to the winner as well as former President Ronald Reagan's approval of the decorations.
- In the original airing of this episode, Santa Claus is Coming to Town played when the decorated house was first shown. In later syndicated airings of this episode, a version of Deck the Halls plays instead.
- In some syndicated reruns, the very first scene where Geoffrey does a hand puppet show for Will and Ashley is cut. In other versions of this episode, this scene is shown while the scene at the store is shortened.
- Running Gag: Hilary knowing lots of famous people
- Running Gag: Ashley using somewhat obscure words
- Running Gag: Will convincing Ashley that there is a Santa Claus.
- This episode is often skipped due to it being a holiday episode.
- Apparently, Will believes in Santa Claus.
- This is the first Christmas special in the series. The second one is The Christmas Show from Season 2.
- Ashley: Will, everybody knows there's no Santa Claus.
- Will: Wait a minute - there is no Milli Vanilli... but there DEFINITELY is a Santa Claus!
- Will: Ashley, these decorations are whacked. Look, we're gonna save Aunt Viv a lot of money and buy them somewhere else, alright?
- Owner: Excuse me, you're forgetting your box of decorations.
- Will: Well, nah see, we're gonna do our own decorations this year. Gonna be all about arrogant little elfs, rambunctious reindeer, and little men in red suits. I think it'll be deeply, deeply dope.