|Guess Who's Coming to Marry?|
|Season 02, Episode 06|
|Air Date||October 14, 1991|
|Previous||Granny Gets Busy|
|Next||The Big Four-Oh|
Guess Who's Coming to Marry? is the sixth episode of The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air's second season which was first broadcast on October 14, 1991.
Tensions spill over just before the wedding of Will's Aunt Janice when Will's mom meets Janice's intended, who is a white man.
Vy refuses to attend the interracial wedding and forbids Will too but she is eventually convinced to go and Aunt Janice happily marries her fiancee.
- Will Smith as Will "The Fresh Prince" Smith
- James Avery as Phillip Banks
- Janet Hubert-Witten as Vivian Banks
- Alfonzo Ribiero as Carlton Banks
- Karyn Parsons as Hilary Banks
- Tatyana M. Ali as Ashley Banks
- Joseph Marcell as Geoffrey Butler
- Vernee Watson-Johnson as Vy Smith
- Jenifer Lewis as Helen Smith
- Charlayne Woodard as Janice Smith
- Diedrich Bader as Frank
- Vivian: Here we are, the Smith sisters, loud live and in color.
- Helen: More like quiet, evil and colored.
- Vivian: Janice, why didn't you tell anyone about Frank?
- Janice: I guess I was hoping no one would notice?
- Helen: Girl, who did you think you were bringing him home to, Stevie Wonder?
- Vivian (after seeing Janice's fiance for the first time): You know, when Janice described him, she didn't mention that he was...tall. Not that I have any problems with people who are...tall.
- Lester: My cousin used to date a girl who was...tall.
- Phil: Heck, the boy probably went to a predominantly...tall school.
- Will: Am I alone in this or did no one notice he was white?
- Vy: What the hell is wrong with Janice?
- Will: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say white? I meant tall.
- Hilary: He didn't seem that tall to me.
- Hilary: Do I have to do everything myself?
- Geoffrey: Miss Hilary, the day you do everything yourself will be the day I square-dance naked on the White House front lawn.