|Hilary Gets a Job|
|Season 03, Episode 04|
|Air Date||October 5, 1992|
|Previous||That's No Lady, That's My Cousin|
|Next||Mama's Baby, Carlton's Maybe|
Hilary Gets a Job is the fourth episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's third season which was first broadcast on October 5, 1992.
Hilary gets a job on television as a weathergirl and finds herself attracted to the weather man, Trevor Collins.
Will is horrified to learn that his interview on the news regarding the petition to save a local recreational center is replaced by an African-American man acting in a stereotypical manner. Angered, he goes to the news station with Hilary to do a 30-second interview where she is hired as a weather girl and becomes attracted to news reporter, Trevor Collins. Will is refused another interview when the producer, Howard, is also attracted to Hilary and hires her. Carlton helps Will invade the set during Hilary's first day as weather girl where he finally does his interview about the petition, forcing Howard to sign it live on the air.
- [When Will puts headphones on Vivian's stomach]
- Philip: What the hell are you doing?
- Will: In biology class, I learned babies can respond to sounds they hear in the womb, so I'm letting him listen to Heavy D.
- Vivian: Will, honey, why all this sudden interest in the baby?
- Will: Well, I mean, I've been able to save Ashley, but as far as your other two kids, let's just say they're a few wings short of a bucket.
- Philip: There is nothing wrong with Hilary and Carlton.
- Hilary: Daddy, if I'm ever going to make it on my own, you need to increase your credit card limit.
- Carlton: Dad, I'm living on the edge. [shows off his t-shirt] Look, V-neck!
- Will: Coincidence? I think not.
- Carlton: Will, you gotta lie to get what you want. Didn't you see the Republican Party?
- Will: Carlton, don't make me come down there.