|Hilary Gets a Job|
|Season 03, Episode 04|
|Air Date||October 5, 1992|
|Previous||That's No Lady, That's My Cousin|
|Next||Mama's Baby, Carlton's Maybe|
Hilary Gets a Job is the fourth episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's third season which was first broadcast on October 5, 1992.
Hilary gets a job on television as a weathergirl and finds herself attracted to the weather man, Trevor Collins.
- [When Will puts headphones on Vivian's stomach]
- Philip: What the hell are you doing?
- Will: In biology class, I learned babies can respond to sounds they hear in the womb, so I'm letting him listen to Heavy D.
- Vivian: Will, honey, why all this sudden interest in the baby?
- Will: Well, I mean, I've been able to save Ashley, but as far as your other two kids, let's just say they're a few wings short of a bucket.
- Philip: There is nothing wrong with Hilary and Carlton.
- Hilary: Daddy, if I'm ever going to make it on my own, you need to increase your credit card limit.
- Carlton: Dad, I'm living on the edge. [shows off his t-shirt] Look, V-neck!
- Will: Coincidence? I think not.
- Carlton: Will, you gotta lie to get what you want. Didn't you see the Republican Party?
- Will: Carlton, don't make me come down there.