|How I Spent My Summer Vacation|
|Airdate||September 14, 1992|
|Written by||Winifred Hervey|
|Directed by||Shelley Jensen|
Striptease for Two
Will Gets Committed
- "When Will gets here, be nice. Otherwise you're gonna be bunk'in with Mr. Couch"
- ―Vivian to Philip
Will returns home from spending the summer in Philadelphia with a new look that doesn't sit well with Uncle Phil. It angers Phillip even more when Ashley starts to pick up Will's habits. Will disrupts a catered event hosted at the Banks' in aid of Uncle Phil's partners and clients, with his unusual dress-sense and use of a beeper. When Phil tells Will to get rid of the clothes, the messy hair an the beeper, Will defies him by not acknowledging him and runs away and tries to stay at Jazz's, who kicks him out. Will gets picked up by a police officer. In the end of the episode Ashley, Carlton, and Hilary, attempt to take Will's side to press for further privileges from their parents. Uncle Phil decides that the best way of handling this is to say that they are all grounded, except for Will, until the clothes and hair he's wearing are taken off.
- The music that Will and Ashley dance on while coming home is They Want EFX by Das EFX.
- Apparently Jazz moved to another house, because it's totally different than in previous appearence in 72 Hours.
- Phil referenced to Ashley as Queen Latifah; singer and actress who played two roles in series.
- When Uncle Phil tries to hug Will, he jumps into his arms and kisses his head