|Kiss My Butler|
|Original Broadcast Date||November 5, 1990|
|Written by||Sandy Frank|
|Directed by||Rita Rogers Blye|
|Preceded by||Someday Your Prince Will Be in Effect (Part 2)|
|Followed by||Courting Disaster|
Kiss My Butler is the tenth episode of the first season from the television sitcom on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, which was originally aired from NBC on November 5, 1990. It was directed by Rita Rogers Blye and written by Sandy Frank.
It is Geoffrey's birthday and Will decides to set him up on a blind date with a woman named Helen Carter (Naomi Campbell) as a gift.
However, Will winds up thinking she is perfect for him and tries to break up the two. Later, when Geoffrey comes home, he gives Will Helen's phone number, stating she would be more fit for Will.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Will Smith as Will Smith
- James Avery as Phillip Banks
- Janet Hubert as Vivian Banks
- Alfonso Ribeiro as Carlton Banks
- Karyn Parsons as Hilary Banks
- Tatyana Ali as Ashley Banks
- Joseph Marcell as Geoffrey Butler
- This marks the first time Will is thrown out of a building in the same fashion as Jazz.
- This is the first and only time Jazz gets a bandage on his head due to being thrown out of the house. Coincidently, Will wears one on his head after he gets thrown out of the club.
- The final scene of this episode is shortened in syndication.
- This is the first time Geoffrey's room is seen. It is altered in Seasons 2 & 3.
- This is the first time Philip and Vivian are seen dancing. The second time is in Courting Disaster. The third is in Talking Turkey.