|Sleepless in Bel-Air|
|Season 04, Episode 14|
|Air Date||January 3, 1994|
|Previous||Twas the Night Before Christening|
|Next||Who's the Boss|
Sleepless in Bel-Air is the fourteenth episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's fourth season which was first broadcast on January 3, 1994.
Will and Carlton try to concentrate on their schoolwork while surrounded by the noisy late-night distractions of the Banks family.
Carlton ends up irritating Will by revealing that the assignment he was working on was purely optional whereas Will's test will be mandatory.
- In the kitchen after Will says, "check please", if you notice, there's a boom mic visible.
- When Carlton's laptop gets unplugged, he shouldn't have lost all his information because the battery would have prevented the computer from shutting down.
- When Carlton is at the kitchen table working on his paper with Will, he opens a bag of chips and takes a bite. The loud crunch bugs Will, but the echo of the chip crunch is audible, so it was obviously a special effect.
- Vivian: You can't stop little girls from growing up.
- Philip: I can and I will!
- [Carlton is tapping his fingers on the table & Will stares at him]
- Carlton: Sorry, bad habit. [opens a bag of chips and chews loudly, Will takes the bag and hits Carlton on the head]
- Will: Sorry, bad habit!
- Ashley (to Will & Carlton): Why are you guys still up? You're making it really hard for me to sneak in.
- Will: Ashley, you know full well if you wanna sneak past Uncle Phil, you don't go through the kitchen.
- Philip: This will take care of that cricket.
- Geoffrey: Sir, that's air-freshener.
- Philip: Well, it's all we have. It might work.
- Geoffrey: Yes. Perhaps the scent of sea breeze will recall some painful memory for him and then he'll commit suicide.
- Phil: If Ashley tried something like that, I'd throttle her.
- Will: Wait a minute. Throttling isn't anything like killing, is it?
- Hilary: (coming downstairs reading the dictionary) Not exactly. The second definition of throttle is to strangle: choke. Killing is a result of throttling.
- [Philip goes upstairs]
- Carlton: Either way I think we're about to see a demonstration.
- Will: Ding dong, the cricket's dead, Ashley's grounded, now y'all go to bed.