|That's No Lady, That's My Cousin|
|Season 03, Episode 03|
|Air Date||September 28, 1992|
|Previous||Will Gets Committed|
|Next||Hilary Gets a Job|
That's No Lady, That's My Cousin is the third episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's third season which was first broadcast on September 28, 1992.
Enrolled at the newly co-ed Bel-Air Prep, Ashley begins dressing to entice guys, using Will's preferences in women as her examples.
- In this episode, it shows that Bel Air Academy is going coed, but in the second season, it shows that there are already girls attending Bel Air Academy, so the writers must have made a mistake.
- Ashley (about her first day at a new school): What if no one likes me?
- Will: Just do what Carlton does: give them money.
- Carlton (about a girl he sees): Wow! She's cool, she's hot, she's...
- Will: Your baby sister, man!
- Carlton: (screams)
- Will (to Ashley): What did you have for breakfast, hormones?
- [When Phillip talks to Will and Carlton about his freshman year at Princeton]
- Philip: For extra money, I had to work for the Princeton Daily. My first assignment was to interview the town's most famous stripper: Boom-Boom Lasalle.
- [They start laughing]
- Will: I wonder why they called her that.
- Philip: For some reason, she took a liking to me, so she invited me to come with her and her sister to her dressing room for drinks.
- Will: You the man, Uncle Phil!
- Philip: Anyway, one thing led to another and before you know it, this old country boy.. (Vivian slams a plate of food on the table in front of him) finished his Yoo Hoo and went right home.
- Kenny (to Ashley): Baby, I'm telling you. You got more moves than a bowl of jello and there's always room for jello.
- Ashley: Wow!
- Will: Dude sounds like a jackass.
- Carlton: Actually Will, he sounds like you.
- Ashley: So when are we going out?
- Kenny: Oh, I don't know, baby. You have to let me check my book and I'll get back to you. You see, I wanna make sure I can give you my undivided attention.
- Carlton: Actually, Will, he's better than you.
- Kenny: I mean look at you. You got it going on. You got sweet hips, lips and fingertips... (a beautiful girl walks by) But baby got back! (to Ashley) Bye baby. (while running to the other girl) Whoa! Whoa! Wait a minute!
- Carlton: Look, I know my sister needs me, but that girl is babe-a-licious!
- Will: Carlton, I think you know what you have to do.
- Carlton: I know, but still, I would have like to have been there for Ashley. (runs after the beautiful girl as well)
- Ashley: Kenny wanted the girl with back.
- Will: Well, you see Kenny's a special case.
- Ashley: Carlton went after the same girl.
- Will: Carlton's a basket case.