|Where There's a Will, There's a Way (Part 2)|
|Season 04, Episode 02|
|Air Date||September 20, 1993|
|Writer||Gary H. Miller|
|Previous||Where There's a Will, There's a Way (Part 1)|
|Next||All Guts, No Glory|
Where There's a Will, There's a Way (Part 2) is the second episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's fourth season which was first broadcast on September 20, 1993.
Will accuses Jazz for sending rappers to his party who got him and Carlton kicked out of their rooms by a cranky and careless evil old landlord. Hilary has difficulty dealing with Trevor's death.
- In every episode after moving into the pool house, Will has a framed copy of the first issue of "Static" hanging on the wall near the door. Static is a popular teenage African American superhero on which which the cartoon "Static Shock" was based.
- When Jazz sits Will down in his chair, the door to Jazz's apartment is closed. When the camera POV changes to Will's right, the door is open.
- Carlton (to Will): Since I didn't buy a program on the way in, could you please tell me what the heck is goin' on?!
- Will: Man, look. That filly is from Philly. We grew up together.
- Carlton: What does that mean? Grew up together?
- Will: What do you want it to mean?
- Carlton: That she hates you and you have no interest in her.
- Will: You just saw her smack me, didn't you?
- Carlton: I've seen a lot of girls smack you, Will. Then I see the same girls leaving your room.
- [Trevor's bungee jump marriage proposal is shown to the entire Banks household, Hilary in particular]
- Trevor: (makes the jump) Hilary Banks...!
- Hilary: (excitedly): Yes, Trevor?!
- Trevor: Will you marry me...?!
- [A crash is heard when Trevor hits the ground; the signal on the T.V. goes haywire, leaving Will and the Bankses in the state of shock]
- Will: I ain't no bungee expert or nothing, but I don't think he's suppose to be slamming into the ground like that.
- [Hilary looks at an urn that she got from the funeral]
- Hilary: I love you, Trevor.
- Will: Um, Hilary? Trevor wasn't cremated.
- Hilary: EWW! Then who's this?! (throws the urn to Will, who hands it to Geoffrey)
- Geoffrey: I'll see him to the door, Miss Hilary. (leaves the room)
- Philip (to Will): I guess you've got yourself a pool house.
- Carlton: How come he gets the pool house while I'm upstairs with the weeping widow?!
- Will: Uncle Phil, keep this man off my property or I'll shoot him.
- Carlton: It's my property! I inherit everything when the big guy takes his bungee jump!